Richard Brock's British Films
1) Super Somerset – The best bits of Somerset, featuring the making of the pond at Clutton.
2) Volesville – The special wildlife of Cheddar Gorge, especially Water Voles.
3) Chew Valley Lake - A Diary – Over eight years with the powerful Mute Swan; the crazy Ruddy Duck; the elegant Great Crested Grebe; the nutty Coot!
4) Moorhens - Sex and Violence on the River Chew – The lively going-ons on a quiet English river.
5) Somerset's Water Paradise – The Levels, starring the Mute Swan and cute otters.
6/7) The Egret has Landed 1 & 2 – Two films about how that beautiful white heron arrived in scenic South Devon, and what happened next! A happy story.
8) Wild Thames, Wild London – The famous river you don't know! Featuring the Great Crested Grebe.
9) Climate Chaos – Film about aviation, protests and cancellation of the third London Heathrow runway.
10) Can we Save the Red? – A film about whether we can help the red squirrel make a comeback? If so, how?